Check out the organizations that have helped me grow:
Where I blog
- I blog with SonicBids to help fellow musicians create and take advantage of new opportunities.
Where I’ve done Internships
Where I’ve worked
- High School Diploma, majoring in Oboe Performance
- B.M. in Woodwind Performance, BU offers conservatory quality music education which I combined with a minor in Spanish literature, as well as classes such as linguistics and web design.
- M.M. in Woodwind Performance. My graduate assistantship gave me experience in both teaching and administration.
- M.S. Music Industry Leadership. Similar to a M.B.A. the Master’s in Music Industry Leadership program included focused coursework in marketing, research, leadership, and intellectual property, with hands on experience preparing case studies, group projects, and business plans.